Surfing NSW is excited to present a range of events that will take place in the final months of 2021.
With the NSW Government’s recent announcement regarding the return of community sport at 80% full vaccination, ten events will take place until the end of 2021.
These include the Woolworths Surfer Grom Comp Series, Australian Boardriders Battle qualifying events, Woolworths NSW Junior State Titles pres. by Ocean and Earth, Surfaid Cup and the Aloha Manly Junior Teams Challenge.
Dates and locations for the events can be seen below:
- Woolworths Surfer Grom Comp – Coffs Harbour 6th – 7th November 2021
- Woolworths Surfer Grom Comp – Kiama 13th – 14th November 2021
- Woolworths NSW Junior State Titles presented by Ocean & Earth – Illawarra 17th – 22nd November 2021
- Surf Aid Cup – Manly 26th November 2021
- Australian Boardriders Battle – Regional Qualifier (Central Clubs) – North Narrabeen 27th November 2021
- Aloha Manly Junior Teams Event – Manly 4th – 5th December 2021
- Woolworths Surfer Grom Comp – Cronulla 4th – 5th December 2021
- Australian Boardriders Battle Regional Qualifier (South Clubs) – Kiama 11th December 2021
- Woolworths Surfer Grom Comp – Northern Beaches 11th – 12th December 2021
- Australian Boardriders Battle Regional Qualifier (North Clubs) – Coffs Harbour 18th December 2021
Please click here for further information about any of the above competitions or entries.
To see all events in the 2021 Events Calendar follow the link below:
Community Sport (Covid-19 Vaccine Policy)
The NSW Government has announced at the 80% double vaccination mark, NSW community sport can return. This includes Surfing NSW events, community surf competitions and boardrider club rounds. As of today, please reference the link below for NSW Government information.
If any further COVID-19 public health order updates arise we will notify members, competitors and all involved.
From the 80% mark up through to December 1st 2021, all competitors and officials – aged 16 and over – will require double vaccination to compete and attend the competition zone for events in this period.
At each competition within the above time frame Surfing NSW will mark out a competition zone which defines an area around the Surfing NSW operations tents.
Also aligned with the NSW Government rules, anyone else aged 16 years and older who wants to enter this zone will need to be double vaccinated and check-in with QR codes.
Please note all event dates are subject to change due to COVID-19 related government restrictions and NSW public health order amendments.
For any further event queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org